5:00am - 7:00am: Boy’s Latin except on Monday
3:30pm - 6:00pm: GFS, FSS and SHA all will be rowing with the exception of Wednesday when only GFS will be rowing
7:30am - 9:30am: Friends Select
9:00am - 11:00am: GFS Phase One
10:00am - 12:00pm: Sacred Heart Academy
10:30am - 12:30pm: Boys’ Latin
11:00am - 1:00pm: GFS Phase Two
Please use the following link to pay your dues:
If you have failed to pay dues after 2/28/2023, your VizPin key will be deactivated and you will no longer be considered a member of the club.
If you have any questions or concerns, please reach out to the Membership Chair @Vesper Membership
* August 18-20th: Vesper 2023 Summer Masters Sculling Camp Open to all with soem level of sculling! Click HERE for more details and to register.
* June 5, 2023: Vesper Summer Racing Program Deadline to Apply is June 5th, 2023! Rolling Admissions. Click HERE for more details and an online application
* June 3, 2023: Vesper Oar Painting @ 11am. RSVP
* April 28, 2023: Ellen St. Clair names Female Athlete of the Year! Congratulations Ellen!!!
* March 16, 2023: Vesper Hoodies now back in stock! Updated design for 2023! CLICK TO BUY
(TLDR: They have qualified!)
Are you interested in becoming a member of the Vesper Boat Club? Vesper offers various membership categories for rowers, and non-rowers alike.
You'll also find forms and waivers in this section.
Vesper offers a competitive program, and coaching for our masters athletes who are looking to compete at local Philadelphia races, Diamond State Masters Regatta, USRowing Masters Nationals Championships, Head of the Charles Regatta, and Head of the Schuylkill Regatta.
Vesper Boat Club has no affiliation with any other ‘Vesper’ organizations public or private.