Vesper Boat Club provides stunning views of the Schuylkill River and the Philadelphia skyline. The club is situated on the river bank in Fairmount Park, on Boathouse Row, just one mile from Center City Philadelphia. It's close to major roadways, and there's on-street parking.
- Decorated with over a century's worth of historic rowing memorabilia
- Comfortably heated and air conditionedBuilt-in, large-screen audio visual system available, if needed
- Furniture is brought in for each event, which means you can have the perfect setup
- Up to 150 for cocktails or other stand-up receptions
- Up to 100 for sit-down events with tables
- For smaller groups, a section that includes the bar and one additional room is available
- Corporate events
- Cocktail receptions
- Rehearsal dinners
- Bridal showers
- Baby showers
We generally work with a pre-approved list of caterers. They are familiar with our building and our kitchen setup, and we already have their insurance information on file.
- 107 Catering
- Feast Your Eyes
- Constellation Culinary
- Peachtree & Ward
- Chef’s Table (Chef’s Market, Inc.)
- DiBruno Brothers
- Capozzoli Catering
- Cosmic Café
- Algorithm (Vegan)
Approved rental suppliers (tables, chairs, tents):
If you would like to use a different caterer, just ask. We require proof of insurance, and strongly suggest a pre-event visit to ensure that they understand our setup.
If you are interested in renting the Vesper Boat Club for your event, please complete the form below, and a representative of the club will contact you.