Please note: form completion does not guarantee applicant’s admission into the program.
Vesper Boat Club is committed to offering athletes the best resources to help junior athletes:
● Advance their collegiate recruiting profile
● Improve their technical skill
● Pursue national team aspirations
● enrich their lives by having a genuinely unique experience at a club with a rich and illustrious tradition
Program dates: June 19th-August 15th*
● IDR – June 30th-July 2nd 2017 Philadelphia PA
● Club Nationals: July 12th-July 16th Harsha Lake, OH
● Philly Youth Regatta – July 22nd Philadelphia PA
● Canadian Henley: August 6th – August 13th St. Catherines ON
Program Dues: $1800, includes coaching, domestic regatta entry fees, full access to boathouse/equipment and Boathouse Sports Racing Package that includes a Vesper Unisuit, Shirt and Hat. (accommodations at hotels for overnight regattas and travel expenses are not included)
Program Size: 10 males, 10 females
Rowing as a Junior Athlete at Vesper Boat Club means the rower is offered the best equipment, coaching, and facilities in the country, as well as being engrossed in a culture of success and history of winning. Join us for our 2015 Junior Sculling Program and we can promise you a program and a setting like no other in the country.