Please note: form completion does not guarantee applicant’s admission into the program.
Vesper Boat Club is committed to offering athletes the best resources to help junior athletes:
● Advance their collegiate recruiting profile
● Improve their technical skill
● Pursue national team aspirations
● enrich their lives by having a genuinely unique experience at a club with a rich and illustrious tradition
Program dates: TBD
● Independence Day Regatta: Philadelphia PA
● Club Nationals: Cooper River, Camden, NJ
● Philly Youth Regatta: Philadelphia PA
● Canadian Henley: St. Catherines, ON, Canada
Program Dues: $1800, includes coaching, domestic regatta entry fees, full access to boathouse/equipment and Boathouse Sports Racing Package that includes a Vesper Unisuit, Shirt and Hat. (accommodations at hotels for overnight regattas and travel expenses are not included)
Program Size: 10 males, 10 females
Rowing as a Junior Athlete at Vesper Boat Club means the rower is offered the best equipment, coaching, and facilities in the country, as well as being engrossed in a culture of success and history of winning. Join us for our summer Junior Sculling Program and we can promise you a program and a setting like no other in the country.
For more information, please contact the Coach.
Follow all of our programs on Facebook: facebook.com/vesperboatclub